灰姑娘英语话剧剧本

时间:2020-11-15 09:20:50来源:小学课堂作文网点击:作文字数:

灰姑娘英语话剧剧本

灰姑娘Cinderella

灰姑娘英语话剧剧本

英文表演剧本

第一场 国王KING 和公爵DUKE

King: Duke ! 公爵

Duke : your majesty 陛下

King : I ?m worried about the princes marriage 我非常担扰王子的婚事。

Duke : But, but ,but ….但是。

King: No ,”buts” my son has been avoiding his responsibilities long enough .It”s high time he married and settled down. 没有但是,我的儿子躲避他的责任已经很久了,该到他成婚安家的时候了。

Duke : Of course ,your majesty ,But you must be patient . 当然,陛下,但是你必须要有耐心。

King :I am patient !But I?m not getting any younger ,I want to see my grandchildren before I go 我己经很耐心了! 但是我不再年轻了,我想在临死之前看到我的孙子。

Duke: I understand sir.我明白

King: No ,no you don?t know what it means to see your only child grow farther and farther ,and farther away from you I?m …I ?m.lonely in this old palace .不,不, 你不明白,我的意思是如果看着你唯一的孩子慢慢的长大然后离你越来越远,只有我一个人孤单的呆在宫里。

Duke : Now ,now your majesty ,perhaps if we just let him alone… 现在,陛下,也许我们应该让他独立起来

King :let him alone? With his silly romantic ideas? 让他独立?就他那些愚蠢的不切合实际的浪漫想法?

Duke : But ,but sir ,in matters of love.. 但是,但是,与爱有关……

King :love? Ha ,just a boy meeting a girl under the right conditions. So we are arranging the “conditions” 爱?那只是一个男孩儿在某个特殊的条件下遇见到一个女孩,所以我们要制造一个所谓的条件

Duke : Yes ,sir ,very well, I?ll arrange a ball for the prince. 是的陛下,我这就去安排一个舞会。

King: Tonight! 今晚如何

Duke: Yes sir tonight! 是的陛下,就今晚。

二场 (信使,灰姑娘,继母,两位继姐姐Gina,Amy。两只老鼠。Jack , Gus)

Courier信使 : Open ! Open! Open the door,please! in name of the king, an urgent message from his majesty. 开门,这有从宫里传来的圣旨。

Cinderella :Thank you. 谢谢 Jack: From the king what does it say ,Cinderella? 从宫里来的。写着什么。

Gus :what does it say? 看看说什么?

Cinderella: I don?t know ,he said it?s urgent, this just arrived from the palace. 我不知道,他说很急是从宫里来的,。

Gina and Amy: From the palace? 从宫里的

Gina: give it here! Cinderella,give me that 把它给我。

Amy: Give me. 把它给我

Stepmother:Give me ! I ?ll read it ,well.给我,我看看。 There ?s to be a ball..? a palace ball?

将会有一个宫里办的舞会。

G&A: A ball? A palace ball? I can?t believe it, 一个舞会,我真不敢相信

G: how wonderful.,太好了

A: that?s dream,这是在做梦吗

Sm: In honor of his highness ,the prince, 为庆祝那至高无上的`王子

Together: oh ,the prince, 王子

Sm: By,rayal command ,every single girl is to attend ,国王的旨意,每一个单身女子都有要出席。

G: why ,that?s us! 那不就是我们

A: I ?m just the right one, 我是最合适一个。

Cin:why, that meams I can go,too, 为什么,意思是我也可以去。

G:ha! Her dancing with the prince? 和王子跳舞。

A:I ?d be honored ,your highness ,would you mind holding my broom? 我很荣幸,殿下,你介意拿着我的扫帚吗?

Cin:why not? After all, I ?m still a member of the family 为什么不能,毕竟我仍是这个家的一员啊.

Sm: Yes, so it does ,well, I see no reason,why you can?t go ,if you get all your work done and if you can find something to wear.是的,我看没什么理由你不能去,如果你把活全做完 ,如果你能找到什么能穿的衣服。

Cin: I ?m sure , I can ,oh, thank you , stepmother, 我保证,我能做完,谢谢妈妈 G&A:Monther ,do you really promise her?妈妈,你真的承诺她?

Sm: of course, I said”if” 当然,我是说:如果“

G&A:oh “if”如果

Cin: Isn?t it lovely? It was my mother?s. 多可爱啊,她就是我的妈妈

Gus:but the dress is old.但是裙子太旧了,

Jack: maybe it is a little old fashioned, 大概,有点过时了

Gus and jack: we can change it ,shorten the sleeves, make something for the collar and there are… 我们可以改变它,把袖子变短, 给领子加点东西,再改改。。。

A:Cinderella,

Cin:oh ,now what they want? 他们想要什么?

A: Cinderella,take my dress ,here, mend the buttonholes. 把我的裙子拿来,改改扣眼, G:Cinderella, wash my clothes. 把我衣服洗了。

Stmon: Cinderella when you?re through, you should iron these clothes. 你都做完的时候把这些衣服烫好。

Cin: Yes stepmother, 是的妈妈

Gus&jack: Cinderella look! Try it on oh how pretty you are!灰姑娘,看,多漂亮

G&A: mother we are ready! 妈妈我们准备好了

Stmo: Now remember if the prince….现在记住,如果王子。。。

Cin: wait ,please wait for me, 等下我。

G&A ; ?cinderella?

G: oh ,mother ,look! She?s wearing mine, it?s mine, you witch,妈妈,看她穿的是我的,我的,你是巫女吗

Cin: don?t please! 不要

A: this is mine ,you kitchen wench!这是我的,你这个厨娘

Stemo: girls,girls,that?s quite enough, both of you ,I won?t have you upsetting yourselves, good night,Cinderella孩子们,安静,我要求你们不要绕乱自己, 再见,CINDERLLA 三 灰 盖GUS,杰JACK,教母GODMOTHER

Cinderella: no no ,it isn?t true ,it?s just no use no use at all, I can?t believe ,ont anymore,there is nothing left to believe in nothing,不,不,不是真的,我真不敢相信,现在没有什么可能穿的出去了。

Godmother: nothing my dear? Oh,now you don?t really mean that ,dry those tears,you can?t go to the ball looking like that. 没什么我的孩子, 那不是真的,擦掉眼泪,你不能那样去舞会。

Cin: the ball? But I ?m not…舞会但是,我不能 Gm: of course, you are ,but you have to hurry, miracles take a little time,当然,你可以,但是你必须快,奇迹般的利用这点时间, Cin: miracle?奇迹

Gm: wait and look! Bibbidi bobbidi… 等一下,看

G&A: oh a beautiful dress,一件漂亮的裙子

Gm: bibbidi…. And look! Glass slippers!看,玻璃鞋。

Cin: why, it?s like a dream ,a wonderfull ,dream come true,为什么,像梦一样,非常美的梦,梦是真实的,

Gm:Yes ,my child ,but like all dreams, well, this can?t last forever, you?ll have it only till midnight,and then…是的我孩子,但是这不是永远的,你只能在牛夜之前拥有他, Cin: midnight,? Oh thank you. 牛夜,谢谢,星沙英语

Gm: no no , no just a minute ,you must understand, my dear, on the stroke of 12 everything will be as it was , before,不,不,只是一分钟,你必须明白,我亲爱的,当敲响12点钟时,一切都会还原的。

Cin: oh ,I underst and, good night,我明白,再见

Gm: good night, my child.再见我的孩子

四 午会上,卫士 贵族小姐,王子,国王,

Prince: oh the girl of my dreams, who she is ,where”s she from? When she came…?我梦中的姑娘在哪,从哪里来,什么时候来

G&A :but who is she ,mother ? do we know her?她是谁,妈妈,我们认识她吗? G: the prince certainly seems to…王子当然会

A: but I know I have never seem her.但是我从没见过她。

Stepm: nor do I , but ,she certainly is … Wait! There is something familiar about her 我也是,但是她应该是,等等,有些地方和她很像。.

Prince: so this is love , so this is love ,so this is what life worthwhile and now I know …the key to a Heaven is mine ,my heart has wings, and I can fly ,I?ll touch every star in the sky, . I ?ve been dreaming of…so thiS is love 这就是爱,所以这就是爱,这就是生命的真正价值,现在我知道了……我已经拥有了通往天堂的钥匙,我的心有了翅膀,我能够飞翔,我即将触摸到天空中的每颗星星,我一直都梦想象现在这样……这就是爱

Cin: oh my goodness我的天 Prince: what?s the matter?什么事 Cin: it?s midnight.到牛夜 Prince,: no no ,wait! You can?t go now, it?s only不不,等等,你不能走,

Cin: oh I must please ,please , I must !我必须走,马上离开

Prince: but why?但是为什么?

Cin: well,, I … I … oh the prince, I haven?t met the prince,我,我,王子,我还没见过王子。 Prince: a prince? But didn?t you know…王子,但是你不知道。。。.

Cin: goodbye!再见 Prince: no wait! Come back! Please,come back! I don?t even know your name! how will I find you? Wait ! please wait! 不等等,回来,请回来,我还不知道你的名字,我怎么找到你,请等等。

五,DUKE ,KING Duke: your majesty, I see no point in beating about the bush ,the young lady disappeared ,leaving behind only this glass slipper.陛下,别做无用功了,那个女士已经不见了,留下的只有这只玻璃鞋。

King: who is she? Where did she live? 她是谁,住哪?

Duke: but I didn?t get a chance…但是我没有机会知道

King: what did you say? You mean you know onthing about the lady? 你说什么,你的意思是关于她的你什么都有不知道。

Duke: Yes ,it?s true, sir ,all we could find was this glass slipper , the prince swears he?ll marry none but the girl who fits this slipper.是的,我们要找到鞋的主人,王子只娶能穿这只鞋的人

Cin?s home:灰姑娘的家

Stepm: Cinderella , Cinderella ,where is that ,东西在哪?

CINDERELLA Cin: Yes? Here I am. 什么事,我在这

Stepm: don?t stand there! Brings up the breakfast trays at once ! and hurry!别站着那把盘子摆好,快

Stepm: oh hurry now, he?ll be here any minute 快点,我没时间了。

A: who will?谁要来,

Sm: the grand duke ,he?s been hunting all night, 公爵要寻找一晚上,

G: hunting?寻找

Sm: for that girl ,the one who lost her slipper at the ball last night, they say the prince is madly in love with her, the glass slipper is their only clue , now the duke has been ordered to try it on every girl in the kingdom ,there is still a chance,寻找在昨天晚会上丢失玻璃鞋的女孩,他们说王子要娶她,玻璃鞋是唯一的线索,公爵要让王国里的每个女孩子都试穿这双鞋,这是一个机会,

G&A: We know ,mother,我明白妈妈

Jack and gus: he?s h ere , he?s here, duke? 在这,公爵。

Sm: girls , now ,remember, this is your last chance, don?t fail me,孩子们,记住,这是你们最后的机会,

Guards: announcing , his imperial grace , the grand duke, 报……尊贵的大臣驾到!

Sm: you honor our humble home, may I present my daughters….是您另我们家熠熠生辉,我可以让我的女儿们出来了吗?

G: why, that?s my slipper! 为什么,那是我的鞋

A: well, I like that! It?s my slipper! 我喜欢这是我的鞋

Gus&jack: no no, no,cinderella?s slipper.不不是灰姑娘的

Sm: girls,girls, your manner, a thousand pardons ,your grace.孩子人注意你们的举止 G&A: mother ,help…. Help…妈妈帮帮我

Duke: you are the only ladies in the house here, 你们是这座房子就仅仅你们几位女士,

Sm: there is no one else, your grace.没有了

Duke: quite so, good day, good day,那好,打扰了

Cin: your Grace, your Grace, please wait, may I try it on?等等到,我可以试试吗

Sm: oh ,pay no attention to her, it?s only Cinderella, our maid , from the kitchen.不必在意他,他只是一个干活的丫头

G&A: she is out of her mind, 她脑袋不清楚

Sm: Yes, just an imaginative chilD是的,只是一个爱做白日梦的女孩

Duke: madam, my orders were:every maiden” come ,my child , oh on , it?s impossible,女士们,我的任务是让城里的第个女士都试穿。

Cin: but you see, I have the other slipper,但是你看我有另外一只, Duke: my child ,follow me我的孩子跟我来. 第七场 Duke: your majesty ,we find her, we find her,陛下,我找到这个姑娘了,

King: oh it?s not a dream 是吧,这不是一个梦吧,

Prince: have faith in your dreams and someday your rainbow will come smiling through ,,no matter how your heart is grieving ,if you keep on believing , the dream that you wish will come true…. 要对你的梦想有信心,这样你就会见到彩虹,不论你的心有多么无助,只要坚信,梦想就会实现。

Cin&prince: so this is love ,this is true love 所以这就是爱,这就是真爱

<script>s("content_relate");</script>

【灰姑娘英语话剧剧本】相关文章:

1.大学国学社话剧剧本

2.话剧剧本创作

3.灰姑娘题记

4.与灰姑娘作文

5.灰姑娘作文

6.灰姑娘作文

7.灰姑娘有感

8.心理健康教育话剧剧本

9.白雪公主童话剧剧本(2)

本文标题:灰姑娘英语话剧剧本 - 读书笔记
本文地址:www.sz-csu.com/xiaoxue/dushubiji/28823.html

作文投稿

灰姑娘英语话剧剧本一文由小学课堂作文网免费提供,本站为公益性作文网站,此作文为网上收集或网友提供,版权归原作者所有,如果侵犯了您的权益,请及时与我们联系,我们会立即删除!

小学课堂作文网友情提示:请不要直接抄作文用来交作业。你可以学习、借鉴、期待你写出更好的作文。

灰姑娘英语话剧剧本相关的作文:

    无相关信息

说说你对这篇作文的看法吧